- April 17: Preschool & Sibling Pics
- April 18: Elementary & Graduation Pics
- April 26: Open Enrollment for New Students (6:00p-7:00p)
- April 27: NO SCHOOL (Teacher In-Service)
It is hard to believe we are in the final quarter of our school year. The students are doing great and working so hard in their classrooms! We are very proud of them! We have more fun and educational activities planned. Activities include our daily learning curriculum and visits from Boomer Bear and the Adventuremobile. We enjoyed the annual St. Jude’s Trike-a-thon in March look forward to the Scholastic Book Fair in May that helps build the school library and get books into the hands of each of our students!
If you are interested in enrolling for the 2017/2018 school year:
Please contact the school office for more information or to book a tour today. We believe you will find your experience with Kennedy Academy to be positive and fulfilling. Kennedy Academy’s hours of operation are from 6:30 am – 5:30 pm. Our before school childcare hours are from 6:30 am – 8:30 am and the school day begins promptly at 8:30 am. Our academic curriculum takes place between 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. From 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm we offer after school child care for the convenience of working parents. Before and after school care is included in the weekly tuition.
Kennedy Academy accepts children from the ages of 2 1/2 years through Kindergarten. Children must be potty trained. We do not discriminate against anyone in regard to race, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical handicap, or sex. However, we do say a prayer of thanks before each meal and we do teach the true meaning of Christian holidays such as Christmas and Easter. We also celebrate all of the other holidays throughout the year.
Complete the Student Information form (download Student Information form here) and pay the $50.00 non-refundable enrollment fee (cash or money order only please).
$140/week – We are a full-time program Monday through Friday. Discounts available for military and multi-child. DCF Accepted.
To Schedule a Tour, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-266-5150 and ask to speak with either Kandice or Chelsie.
- Remind App: To receive updates sent straight to your phone, such as school closings, upcoming events, and important reminders, text @ka1976 to 81010. You can opt-out at any time by replying, ‘unsubscribe @ka1976’.
- Parent Email: Please make sure Ms. Kandice has your email address to receive important reminders, parent newsletters, parent letters, and other such items. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: Add to Parent Email.