- February 13 – February 27: Little Caesars Pizza Fundraiser
- Collect Payment at the time you take orders. CASH ONLY!!
- Pick Up Date 3/8/17 from 3:00 – 5:00 pm
- You can order online at www.pizzakit.com; click on products, shop, and
use Fundraiser ID#: 320823.
- February 14: Valentine’s Day Class Parties
- February 17: No School – Teacher In-Service
We currently have two (2) openings in our younger preschool classroom for the 2016/2017 school year. Please contact the school office for more information or to book a tour today. We believe you will find your experience with Kennedy Academy to be positive and fulfilling. Kennedy Academy’s hours of operation are from 6:30 am – 5:30 pm. Our before school child care hours are from 6:30 am – 8:30 am and the school day begins promptly at 8:30 am. Our academic curriculum takes place between 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. From 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm we offer after school child care for the convenience of working parents. Before and after school care is included in the weekly tuition.
Kennedy Academy accepts children from the ages of 2 1/2 years through Kindergarten. Children must be potty trained. We do not discriminate against anyone in regard to race, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical handicap, or sex. However, we do say a prayer of thanks before each meal and we do teach the true meaning of Christian holidays such as Christmas and Easter. We also celebrate all of the other holidays throughout the year.
Complete the Student Information form (download Student Information form here) and pay the $50.00 non-refundable enrollment fee (cash or money order only please).
$135/week – We are a full-time program Monday through Friday. Discounts available for military, automatic withdraw, and multi-child. DCF Accepted.
To Schedule a Tour, email email@example.com or call 785-266-5150 and ask to speak with either Kandice or Chelsie.
- Remind App: To receive updates sent straight to your phone, such as school closings, upcoming events, and important reminders, text @ka1976 to 81010. You can opt-out at any time by replying, ‘unsubscribe @ka1976’.
- Parent Email: Please make sure Ms. Kandice has your email address to receive important reminders, parent newsletters, parent letters, and other such items. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Add to Parent Email.