To View the 2016/2017 School Calendar, Click: 2016/2017 School Calendar
- February 13 – February 27: Little Caesars Pizza Fundraiser
- Collect Payment at the time you take orders. CASH ONLY!!
- Pick Up Date 3/8/17 from 3:00 – 5:00 pm
- You can order online at www.pizzakit.com; click on products, shop, and use Fundraiser ID#: 320823
February 14: Valentine’s Day Class Parties
February 17: No School – Teacher In-Service
We have 3 spots available for ages 3 and above (must be potty trained)! These positions will fill quickly! Call today to schedule a tour!
Complete the Student Information form (download Student Information form here) and pay the $50.00 non-refundable enrollment fee (cash or money order only please).
$135/week – We are a full-time program Monday through Friday. Discounts available for military, automatic withdraw, and multi-child. DCF Accepted.
To Schedule a Tour, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-266-5150 and ask to speak with either Kandice or Chelsie.
Kennedy Academy accepts children from the ages of 3 years through Kindergarten. Children must be potty trained. We do not discriminate against anyone in regard to race, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical handicap, or sex. However, we do say a prayer of thanks before each meal and we do teach the true meaning of Christian holidays such as Christmas and Easter. We also celebrate all of the other holidays throughout the year.
We are currently placing students on our waiting list for the 2016/2017 school year. Please contact the school office for more information or to book a tour today. We believe you will find your experience with Kennedy Academy to be positive and fulfilling. Kennedy Academy’s hours of operation are from 6:30 am – 5:30 pm. Our before school child care hours are from 6:30 am – 8:30 am and the school day begins promptly at 8:30 am. Our academic curriculum takes place between 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. From 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm we offer our after school child care program for the convenience of working parents. Before and after school care is included in the weekly tuition.
- Remind App: To receive updates sent straight to your phone, such as school closings, upcoming events, and important reminders, text @ka1976 to 81010. You can opt-out at any time by replying, ‘unsubscribe @ka1976’.
- Parent Email: Please make sure Ms. Kandice has your email address to receive important reminders, parent newsletters, parent letters, and other such items. Send an email to email@example.com with subject line: Add to Parent Email.