- July 2nd – July 6th: NO SCHOOL (Summer Break)
- July 9: Zoo Presentation
- July 12: Metro Bus Presentation
- July 13: Icecream Truck
- July 16: Fred the Preparedness Dog
- July 17-18: Boomer Bear
- July 20: Icecream Truck
- July 25: Bouncy House & Pizza Party
- July 27: Icecream Truck
- July 31: Taco Tuesday
What a wonderful year we had during the 2017/2018 school year. The students learned so much and worked very hard to achieve their goals in the classroom. We enjoyed many activities including visits from Boomer Bear and the Adventuremobile; learning about our letters, numbers, and various academic themes; events such as the Trike-a-thon, Halloween festival, and an all-school picnic. We look forward to a summer full of events that will keep the students entertained and having fun! Thank you to everyone that has helped make this school year one to remember!
If you are interested in enrolling for the 2018/2019 school year:
Please contact the school office for more information or to book a tour today. We believe you will find your experience with Kennedy Academy to be positive and fulfilling. Kennedy Academy’s hours of operation are from 6:30 am – 5:30 pm. Our before school childcare hours are from 6:30 am – 8:30 am and the school day begins promptly at 8:30 am. Our academic curriculum takes place between 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. From 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm we offer after school child care for the convenience of working parents. Before and after school care is included in the weekly tuition.
Kennedy Academy accepts children from the ages of 2 1/2 years through Kindergarten. Children must be potty trained. We do not discriminate against anyone in regard to race, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical handicap, or sex. However, we do say a prayer of thanks before each meal and we do teach the true meaning of Christian holidays such as Christmas and Easter. We also celebrate all of the other holidays throughout the year.
Complete the Student Information form (download Student Information form here) and pay the $50.00 non-refundable enrollment fee (cash or money order only please).
$145/week – We are a full-time program Monday through Friday. Discounts available for military and multi-child. DCF Accepted.
To Schedule a Tour, email email@example.com or call 785-266-5150 and ask to speak with either Kandice or Chelsie.
- Remind App: To receive updates sent straight to your phone, such as school closings, upcoming events, and important reminders, text @ka1976 to 81010. You can opt-out at any time by replying, ‘unsubscribe @ka1976’.
- Parent Email: Please make sure Ms. Kandice has your email address to receive important reminders, parent newsletters, parent letters, and other such items. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Add to Parent Email.