To View the 2016/2017 School Calendar, Click: 2016/2017 School Calendar
- September 26th – Adventuremobile – E1, E2, E3, E4
- October 3rd – Picture Day
- October 10th – Adventuremobile – E1, E2, E3, E4
- October 10th – October 14th – 1st Quarter Testing
- Spirit Week 10th – 14th:
- Monday – Inside/Outside Day
- Tuesday – Dress Like an Animal Day
- Wednesday – Crazy Sock Day
- Thursday – Superhero/Villain Day
- Friday – PJ Day
- Spirit Week 10th – 14th:
- October 17th – NO SCHOOL / Parent Teacher Conferences
- October 18th – Boomer Bear – P2, P3, E1
- October 19th – Boomer Bear – E2, E3, E4
- October 24th – Adventuremobile – E1, E2, E3, E4
- October 28th – Halloween Festival
We are now enrolling for the 2016/2017 School Year! There are only TWO spots available for ages 3 and above. These positions will fill quickly! We accept children ages 3 through 6 years of age that are potty trained. We also have a wonderful Kindergarten program!
Complete the Student Information form (download Student Information form here) and pay the $50.00 non-refundable enrollment fee (cash or money order only please).
$135/week – We are a full-time program Monday through Friday. Discounts available for military, automatic withdraw, and multi-child. DCF Accepted.
To Schedule a Tour, email email@example.com or call 785-266-5150 and ask to speak with either Kandice or Chelsie.
Please do not delay – positions are filling quickly!
Kennedy Academy accepts children from the ages of 3 years through Kindergarten. Children must be potty trained. We do not discriminate against anyone in regard to race, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical handicap, or sex. However, we do say a prayer of thanks before each meal and we do teach the true meaning of Christian holidays such as Christmas and Easter. We also celebrate all of the other holidays throughout the year.
We are currently accepting applications for the remaining school year and summer program, as well as the 2016/2017 school year. Please contact the school office for more information or to book a tour today. We believe you will find your experience with Kennedy Academy to be positive and fulfilling. Kennedy Academy’s hours of operation are from 6:30 am – 5:30 pm. Our before school child care hours are from 6:30 am – 8:30 am and the school day begins promptly at 8:30 am. Our academic curriculum takes place between 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. From 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm we offer our after school child care program for the convenience of working parents. Before and after school care is included in the weekly tuition.
- Remind App: To receive updates sent straight to your phone, such as school closings, upcoming events, and important reminders, text @ka1976 to 81010. You can opt-out at any time by replying, ‘unsubscribe @ka1976’.
- Parent Email: Please make sure Ms. Kandice has your email address to receive important reminders, parent newsletters, parent letters, and other such items. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Add to Parent Email.