JULY LUNCH MENU: Click to View
- July 1: Ice cream man
- July 4 – July 8: NO SCHOOL – Summer Vacation (Tuition Due)
- July 13: Fred the Preparedness Dog
- July 15: Ice cream man
- July 19: Boomer Bear – P2, P3, E1
- July 20: Boomer Bear – E2, E3, E4
- July 21: Derby Girls 9 am
- July 28: Fire Safety (Elementary Only) 9 am – 11 am
- July 29: Ice cream man
Each classroom has designated splash days. Please ask your child’s teacher when your child has splash days. Items needed for splash day:
- Swim suit/trunks or extra change of clothing – it is helpful to have your child come dressed with their suit/trunks on with their school clothing over it, so that they just have to remove the items when they are ready to begin.
- Swim shoes or flip flops
PLEASE LABEL ALL ITEMS!
SUNSCREEN: Your child should come to school with sunscreen already applied. We will reapply sunscreen in the afternoon if we have the permission form on file and have been provided sunscreen for your child.
SUMMER ACADEMICS: During the summer, all classrooms will review what they have learned throughout the year in circle time daily. They will also have at least one structured, planned activity which may include arts and crafts, science exploration, cooking activities, and other fun activities.
CURRICULUM FEES DUE: Students that will remain for the 2016-2017 school year must pay the $50.00 curriculum fee by 8/8/16. This should be paid with cash or money order.
FIND US ON THE FOLLOWING SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Remind App: To receive updates sent straight to your phone, such as school closings, upcoming events, and important reminders, text @ka1976 to 81010. You can opt-out at any time by replying, ‘unsubscribe @ka1976’.
- Like Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/KennedyAcademy
- Follow Us on Twitter: kennedyacademy1
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/kennedyacademy/
- Parent Email: Please make sure Ms Kandice has your email address to receive important reminders, parent newsletters, parent letters, and other such items. Send an email to email@example.com with subject line: Add to Parent Email.
We look forward to a fun and exciting summer with you and your children!