SEPTEMBER LUNCH MENU: Click Here
Welcome all students and families to the 2016/2017 school year. We have had a great start to the beginning of the year and look forward to all the fun, educational activities that are planned. Please feel free at any time to volunteer in your child’s classroom, eat lunch with your child, or simply stop by to say Hi.
- Breakfast count ends at exactly 7:15 am.
- Lunch count ends at exactly 8:30 am.
- Key cards must be used to enter the building.
- Students must be signed in and out daily on their classroom forms.
- NO SCHOOL Monday, September 5th for Labor Day
- September 12th – Adventuremobile – E1, E2, E3, E4
- September 20th – Boomer Bear – P2, P3, E1
- September 21st – Boomer Bear – E2, E3, E4
- September 22nd – Sunflower Smiles 10am & 10:30am
- September 26th – Adventuremobile – E1, E2, E3, E4
As a notice to all new families and a reminder to existing families, please remember that sippy cups are not allowed at school. We have cups available for the students to use while here. If you would like to send your child with a designated water bottle that is sealed that is fine, but we ask that it not include milk, juice, or anything other substance besides water. Please make sure the water bottle is labeled with your child’s name and is taken home daily to be washed. Thank you!
FIND US ON THE FOLLOWING SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Remind App: To receive updates sent straight to your phone, such as school closings, upcoming events, and important reminders, text @ka1976 to 81010. You can opt-out at any time by replying, ‘unsubscribe @ka1976’.
- Like Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/KennedyAcademy
- Follow Us on Twitter: kennedyacademy1
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/kennedyacademy/
- Parent Email: Please make sure Ms Kandice has your email address to receive important reminders, parent newsletters, parent letters, and other such items. Send an email to email@example.com with subject line: Add to Parent Email.