- Picture Day: 10/3
- 1st Qtr testing: 10/10 – 10/14
- No school/Parent-Teacher Conferences: 10/17
- Storytime with Ms.Jessica : 10/18
- Halloween Festival/class parties: 10/28
Student Of The Month : Carmello
- OCT. 3 – 7: Community helpers
- OCT. 10 – 14: 1st qtr testing (mon. inside out day, tues. dress like an animal day, wed. crazy sock day, thur. superhero villain day, fri. Pj day)
- OCT. 17 – 21: Communication transportation
- OCT. 24 – 28: Halloween
Show and tell and share day: EVERY FRIDAY
This month we will be working on letters G,H, and I. We will be tracing the letters, doing an art project to teach them words that go with each letter and doing letter recognition. The week of testing will be review for what we have done so far.
This month we will be working on numbers 5,6, and 7. We will talk about objects like give me one, give me two, and so on. We will also learn to trace these numbers but not until the end of the year. Right now we are focusing on counting and recognition.
Science and Social Studies:
This month we will be learning about our communities helpers and different types of transportation. We will still be continuing to work on manners and classroom rules.