P1 Wish List: CLICK HERE
Student of the month: Aurea
- Jan 2nd- 6th Fairytales
- Jan 9th- 13th Folktales
- Jan 16th-20th Kansas
- Jan 23rd- 27th Kansas
Dates to Remember
- January 1, 2017 – Happy New Year!
- January 2, 2017 – School Resumes
- January 9 – January 13 – 2nd Quarter Testing
- Spirit Week:
- Monday 1/9: Neon Day
- Tuesday 1/10: Western Day
- Wednesday 1/11: Workout Day (Exercise Clothes)
- Thursday 1/12: Circle of Life Day (Dress Young or Old or anything in between)
- Friday 1/13: PJ Day
Language Arts: We will continue with the Animated Alphabet and alphabet art this month, as well as singing our alphabet and introducing the students to the letters in their names. We will continue to work on letter recognition throughout the month.
Math: Most of our math is done during circle time with flashcards and counting; as well as number recognition activities. The students enjoy hands-on activities and file folder games that they are able to complete independently.
Sensory/Art: The class enjoys sensory time and working with manipulatives. We will make hot chocolate and snow this month and are very excited to play in the “snow”.