Student of the Month: Beckam
Important Dates To Remember:
- Oct.9- Oct. 13- Testing Week
- Monday: Inside Out Day – Wear your clothes inside out
- Tuesday: Dress Like an Animal Day
- Wednesday: Crazy Sock Day
- Thursday: Superhero/Villain Day
- Friday: Pajama Day
- Oct.16- No School (Parent/Teacher Conferences)
- 10/2 – 10/6- Community Helpers
- 10/9 – 10/13- 1st Quarter Testing/ Community Helpers
- 10/16-10/20- Communication/ Transportation
- 10/23 – 10/27 – Halloween
LANGUAGE ARTS: This month we will be working on letters G, H, and I. Every Monday we will be introduced to the letter; Tuesday we will trace the letter; Wednesday we will trace the letter; Thursday we will do some sort of review.
MATH: This month we will be working on numbers 7, 8, and 9. Monday we will be introduced to the number; Tuesday thru Thursday we will work on the numbers in many different ways.
SCIENCE: This month we will be learning about different community helpers and learning how we can get around to different places in the world.
SOCIAL STUDIES: We are continuing to learn to share our toys with our friends and not throwing them and picking up before we move to a new area. They are doing much better, but it is still something we will continue to work on. We will also be working out rules and manners.
Just a little reminder for new and old parents, I will only be sending worksheets/activities home on Friday (at times I will send some home during the week). Artwork and things they do on their own will be sent home almost daily. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to speak to me at any time. I am always available to discuss your child’s individual needs.