- July 2nd – July 6th: NO SCHOOL (summer break)
- July 9th Zoo Presentation
- July 12: Metro Bus Presentation
- July 16: Fred the Preparedness Dog
- July 17: Boomer Bear
- July 20: Ice cream Truck
- July 25: Bouncy House & Pizza Party
- July 27: Ice cream Truck
- July 31: Taco Tuesday
- Please remember to send your child’s bathing suit and towel that is marked with their names on it every Monday. We will send them home on Friday to be washed. Our splash day is Thursday. So please have their stuff ready on Monday! Thanks!
- July 9th – 13th Yellow Foods
- July 16th – 20th White Foods
- July 23th- 27th Brown Foods
- July 30th – August 3rd Rainbow Of Foods
During the summer we use Power Panther as our curriculum, it helps the children learn about MyPlate by introducing different types of fruits and vegetables. We are continuing doing our daily circle time and reviewing what we have learned through the school year. During the summer we are doing more science projects and getting a little messy by helping make a healthy snack out of our Power Panther curriculum every Friday!
I hope everyone has a wonderful July!
If you need anything please don’t hesitate to ask or send me a message on remind.