January 1st- No School
Student of the Month: Thomas
Show and Tell: My show and tell is free choice. Please remember it needs to be appropriate for school (no weapons) and must be able to fit in their book bags.
*Happy New Year
*Fairy Tale/Folk Tale
*Black History Month
- Week 1: Review Letter Sounds
- Week 2: Trace and write letter M
- Week 3: Trace and write letter N
- Week 4: Trace and write letter O
- Week 5: Trace and write letter P
The students have really enjoyed Learning without tears and Squawker the bird.
- Week 1: Number Number Matching and Group Review
- Week 2: Reading and writing numbers 11-20
- Week 3: Counting to 31/Reading and writing numbers through 31
- Week 4: Comparing numbers through 31/Numbers on a Calendar
- Week 5: Reading and writing numbers 31-34
We will be working out identifying, tracing,writing and counting our numbers each week.
Science and Social Studies: This month we will learn about different folk tales/fairy tales and read different stories about them. We will also be learning about of lovely state of Kansas and Black History Month. I have a lot of fun activities planned for each subject!