- Oct.9- Oct. 13- Testing Week
- Monday: Inside Out Day – Wear your clothes inside out
- Tuesday: Dress Like an Animal Day
- Wednesday: Crazy Sock Day
- Thursday: Superhero/Villain Day
- Friday: Pajama Day
- Oct.16- No School (Parent/Teacher Conferences)
- Oct. 27- Halloween Festival
- 10/2 – 10/6- Community Helpers
- 10/9 – 10/13- 1st Quarter Testing/ Community Helpers
- 10/16-10/20- Communication/ Transportation
- 10/23 – 10/27 – Halloween
Student of the Month: William
- Free Choice, 6th
- Something Fall related, 13th
- Something Halloween related, 20th
- Halloween Festival: NO SHOW-N-TELL, 27th
This month we will be introducing and working on learning the letters: P, I,N. Monday we introduce the letter, Tuesday we do our animated alphabet, Wednesday we trace the letter and Thursday we do some kind of review.
Math: This month we will be focusing a lot on learning patterns. We will also be learning and doing different activities working with #’s: 11-20.
Science/Social Studies: This month we will be learning all about Community Helpers and what they do for us and our community. We will also be learning about Transportation and the different types and what they are and what they can do for us. The last week of October we will be doing all kinds of fun activities and art to celebrate Halloween.