Student of the Month: Hunter
Important Dates To Remember:
- December 8- Christmas Program 6:30pm (please make sure your children are there by 6:15pm). We have been practicing our Christmas Program very hard every day and can not wait to perform it for you!
- December 11-15 2nd Quarter Testing/Spirit Week
- Monday – Neon Day
- Tuesday – Christmas Sweater/Shirt Day
- Wednesday – Christmas Character Day
- Thursday – Wear Gold for Childhood Cancer Awareness
- Friday – Pajama Day
- December 22 – Classroom Christmas Party / Book Exchange
- December 25 to January 1 – Christmas Break (No School)
- 12/4-12/8 – Dinosaurs
- 12/11-12/15 – 2nd Quarter Testing
- 12/18-12/22 – Christmas
- 12/1 – Dinosaur
- 12/8- Something beginning with an H
- 12/15 – Something beginning with an R
- 12/22 – Christmas Related
Language Arts – This month we will be learning the letters Hh and Rr and the sounds they make. Monday we will do some kind of coloring of the weekly letter, Tuesday we will do Animated Alphabet. Wednesday will be Tracing/Worksheets and Thursday will be some type of review of the letter. We will also be practicing writing our names every day. We will also be reviewing our letters before testing week.
12/11-12/15 – Review/ 2nd Quarter Testing
12/18-12/22 – Rr
Math – This month we will be working on learning weight, temperature, and length. We will be reviewing our numbers 0-40 and our shapes.
Science/Social Studies – We are still working on being nice to one another while in centers and during free play. We have made a vast improvement on sharing with one another! We will also be learning all about Dinosaurs and the joy of Christmas. We will have a lot of fun decorating our classroom for the holiday!!