Here, you’ll find some of the necessary forms for enrolling your child. These forms are required for all preschools and child cares that are licensed in the state of Kansas. Additional forms must be picked up and completed at the administration office located at 206 SE Lakewood Ct, Topeka, KS 66609.

Here are other important forms that are useful to parents/guardians.