- March 1-4 : Dr. Seuss, #7 , Letter Jj,KK
- March 7-11 : Dr. Seuss/ Testing Week
- March 14- 18 : St. Patricks Day, #8 , Letter Ll
- March 21- 25: Easter/ Trike -A-Thon, #9, Letter Mm, Nn
- March 28-31: Solar System, #10, Letter Oo, Pp
March 11: No school/ Parent Teacher Conferences
March 14 and 15: No school
March 23: Money for Trike-A-Thon Due
March 26: Trike-A-Thon
Student of the Month: Addalyn
Language Arts: This month we will be discussing letters Jj, Kk, Ll, Mm, Nn, Oo, Pp.
We will work on tracing and writing these letters. Also we will continue to practice writing our first and last names.
Math: Math we will be working on writing our numbers and discussing more and less. Also we will be talking about what things are alike and what things are different. Practice writing numbers 7- 10.
Science: This month we will be discussing the solar system. The students will learn the names of the planets and how they orbit around the sun.
Social Studies: This month we will be learning about St. Patricks Day and Easter. We will be doing many activities for each holiday and discussing what their traditions may be.