Show and Tell Schedule: (NO WEAPONS)
- 8/5 – Free Choice
- 8/12 Free Choice
- 8/19 Free Choice
- 8/26 Free Choice
- August 5: NO SCHOOL – Meet the Teacher Event 11 am – 1 pm
- Parents and students are invited to come meet their teacher, bring their backpacks, bedding, kleenexes, etc. before the first day of school on Monday, August 8th. This will be a good time to get to know the teacher, learn where your child’s classroom is, make sure all paperwork is complete, and pick up your key cards. You are welcome to attend any time between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm. Call for more details.
August 8: First Day of School
- August 8 – 12: Placement Testing
- August 15: Placement in permanent classroom for 1st Quarter
STUDENT OF THE MONTH – Alec is kind, helpful, and loves Hockey. He loves to build and create wonderful art.
- Transition from Summer Program
- Placement Testing
- Rules and Manners
- All About Me
- Making Our World
- God Fills the World
- Adam and Eve
- Forbidden Fruit
LANGUAGE ARTS – Letter Recognition. Letter Sounds. Uppercase/Lowercase matching. Spelling and writing first name.
MATH – Alike and different. Counting 1 to 10 in English and Spanish.
SCIENCE – Weather. Things in the sky.
SOCIAL STUDIES – Days of the Week. Months of the Year. Whose who at school?.
Letters of the Week – Reading/Writing/Letter Sounds
Week 1 –
Week 2 –
Week 3 –
Week 4 –