- Icecream Man Visits: 6/2, 6/9, 6/16, 6/30
- 4th Quarter Testing / Spirit Week 6/19 – 6/22
- Monday: Career Day (What do you want to be when you grow up?)
- Tuesday: Favorite Sports Team Day
- Wednesday: Luau Day
- Thursday: Wear your Red, White, and Blue (School Colors)
- NO SCHOOL for All School Picnic and Graduation: 6/23
- All School Picnic @ Lake Shawnee Shelter #1 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Graduation @ VA Theater 3:00 pm
Fourth Quarter Testing/Spirit Week
Language Arts: We love learning our letters. We will also work on tracing. We do shape and color recognition every day at circle time. We are continuing to learn to recognize our names in print.
Math: We will continue to count numbers to 20. We are working with flash cards/white board numbers at circle time every day to help.
Science/Social Studies/Art: We enjoy planning art activities around the themes. We will also read books about nursery rhymes, circus, and families.
REMINDER: Students must have sunscreen applied to them in the morning prior to coming to school. We will then reapply in the afternoon before going outdoors.