- The students will be working on their songs for the upcoming Christmas program this month. The Christmas program is right around the corner, and we are very excited to share our Christmas joy with each of you too!
- December 8 – Christmas Program at the VA Theater
P1, P2, P3 @ 6:00 pm; E1, E2, E3, E4 @ 6:30 pm
- December 11-15 2nd Quarter Testing/Spirit Week
- Monday – Neon Day
- Tuesday – Christmas Sweater/Shirt Day
- Wednesday – Christmas Character Day
- Thursday – Wear Gold for Childhood Cancer Awareness
- Friday – Pajama Day
- December 22 – Classroom Christmas Party / Book Exchange
- NO SCHOOL December 25 – January 1st (Christmas Vacation)Themes :11/27-12/1: Dinosaurs
We have a letter and color of the month. I have fun art activities as well as tracing and manipulative activities for the children to learn and identify the colors and letters of the month. This month is the letter Jj and Kk, and the color White.
Continue learning to count 1-20. When they exceed 20, we will continue to count higher. Activities will be with the numbers and shape of the month: 9, 10, and Circle.