- 10/8-10/11: 1st Quarter Testing/Spirit Week
- Monday: Inside Out Day
- Tuesday: Dress Like an Animal Day
- Wednesday: Crazy Sock Day
- Thursday: Pajama Day
- Friday: No School (Parent/Teacher Conferences)
- 10/12: No School/ Parent Teacher Conferences
- 10/31: Halloween Party
Student of the Month: Saishri
Show and Tell: My show and tell is free choice. Please remember it needs to be appropriate for school (no weapons) and must be able to fit in their book bags.
- Community Helpers
- 1st Quarter Testing
- Cultural Diversity
- Week 1: Trace and Writing Name. Letter E
- Week 2: Trace and Writing Name. Letter F
- Week 3: Trace and Writing Name. Letter G
- Week 4: Trace and Writing Name. Letter H
We have started our new curriculum, Learning Without Tears. The students are getting to know Squawker the Parrot and all the activities that he brings each day for them to do in the classroom.
- Week 1: Number 5
- Week 2: Number 6
- Week 3: Number 7
- Week 4: Number 8
We will be working out identifying, tracing, and writing our numbers each week.
Science and Social Studies: This month we will be talking about the different jobs throughout the community, as well as the different vehicles you can drive. At the end of the month, we will be talking about the different cultures we have in our classroom and building.