- 3/1: Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!!
- 3/11-3/14: 3rd Quarter Testing Week and Spirit Week
- 3/15: Parent Teacher Conferences
- 3/18-3/19: NO SCHOOL Spring Break
Student of the Month: Alaina
- 3/4-3/8: Dr. Seuss
- 3/11-3/15: 3rd Quarter Testing
- 3/18-3/22: Solar System
- 3/25-3/29: Weather/Seasons
Week 1: Letter T Week 2: Review Week 3: Letter U Week 4: Letter V Each week we focus on recognizing the letter as well as tracing the letter.
We will continue working on our shapes and colors. Also we will start working on recognizing numbers 5-10.
This month we will be talking about the different manners we need to have with friends and working on our self help skills. Self help skills are skills like making our own mats, dressing our selves and mostly doing things independently.
We will continue exploring sensory bins and other sensory objects that will have us using our fine motor skills. Also we will be touching base on our planets and also the different kinds of weather and seasons we have.
We have Eesha’s birthday this month on the 15th!!